Please do not copy the visual or audio of this. You may contact me for use of the footage. It will cost money to use. IF COPY YOU WILL BE REPORTED!
Video Rating: / 5
How to spot a scam mechanic and auto repair shop before they work on your car. How not to get scammed, DIY tips with Scotty Kilmer. There’s good mechanics, bad mechanics, and scam mechanics, learn how to tell them apart. DIY car repair with Scotty Kilmer, an auto mechanic for the last 50 years.
⬇️Things used in this video:
1. Autel Diagnostic Tool: http://amzn.to/2nrT5op
2. Actron Scan Tool: http://amzn.to/2ngeCQJ
3. Common Sense
4. 4k Camera: http://amzn.to/2C2uTMU
5. Mini Microphone: http://amzn.to/2newgV9
6. My computer for editing / uploading: http://amzn.to/2i2sKYz
7. Video editing software: http://amzn.to/2jv5Fhf
8. Thumbnail software: http://amzn.to/2k7tz6C
🛠Check out my Garage to see what I use every day and highly recommend:
Consider subscribing and press the bell 🛎 icon to be notified of all new videos.
–Like me on Facebook:
👉Follow me on Instagram for the latest news, funnies, and exclusive info / pics:
❗️Check out the Scotty store:
And remember, every day (7 days a week), I upload a new video on the Scotty Kilmer Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/scottykilmer
Also, if you like my car help, be sure to watch my live car talk show, every Thursday afternoon at 1 CST and Saturday morning at 10 AM CST on YouTube. I answer your car questions LIVE there. Just check it out at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQtdBelbqdg
Scotty Kilmer is a participant in the Amazon Influencer Program.